Will: Carlton, carlton, I understand that you’re scared, man, but the world can be a scary place. Just got to learn to deal with it.
Carlton: Yeah, well, I found my way.
Will: That’s not you, man. that’s them.
^ i remember this episode i cried while watching this
Me too. 😢
This episode had me in tears, man. Like, you really knew the characters were growing from this. I loved how it was comedy and still touched on issues that affected Black youth. We need more shows like this on television.
You gotta think, the whole concept of this show was Will growing up in a bad neighborhood where shit like this happened all the time, and Carlton grew up in a life of privilege and sheltered from this kind of life, and I think Will was crying because he came so close to seeing Carlton go down the wrong path and end up like some of his friends back in Philly.
Damnit, y’all… Damn.
But ya’ll be like Will can’t act.
1) Spider-Man & Gwen Stacy by Phil Noto on Tumblr
2) Batman & Carrie Kelly/Robin by Phil Noto on Tumblr
3) New Mutants by Phil Noto on Tumblr
4) Black Widow by Phil Noto on Tumblr
5) Jonah Hex by Phil Noto on Tumblr
6) Buffy Summers by Phil Noto on Tumblr
7) Alita by Phil Noto on Tumblr
8) Betsy Braddock by Phil Noto on Tumblr
9) Leia Organa/Darth Vader by Phil Noto on Tumblr
10) Barbara Gordon/Oracle by Phil Noto on Tumblr